Become an RVA Member
As a Rare Voices Australia member you join the critical mass of ALL Australians living with a rare disease by becoming a visible member of a larger, unified voice. Read about why this is important along with supporter benefits or jump straight to the Membership Sign Up.
By joining RVA you will increase the support for an effective strategy for rare diseases in Australia.
Help us help you!
RVA is able to campaign for issues on your behalf (upon written request) and represent our members’ interests in key political debates. By joining RVA you can be sure that you or your members are represented on the broad political issues that affect you.
RVA is keen to support initiatives and organisations that improve the lives of those affected by rare diseases. Joining RVA will enable us to raise awareness of your organisation and the services that you can offer to your members, helping you to find new members and reach out to an even wider audience.
- FREE subscription to RVA E Newsletter
- Invitation to RVA events and workshops
- Submit to Patient Organisation Member News in RVA E Newsletter
- Be a privileged guest at the Rare Voices Australia Annual General Meeting – (No voting rights).
- Join a community of more than 250 patient organisations around Australia
- Upload your rare disease Patient Organisation on the RVA website
- Join the RVA Facebook community
- Access RVA's Fundraising page
Join us via the Rare Voices Australia website.